Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog. If you’re on this page, I’m guessing you want to know a little bit more about me – so here goes!
- I can memorize multitudes of random facts and spit them out at a moment’s notice – my family lovingly calls me “Tour Guide Barbie”
- I’ve taught over 500 people how to ride a Segway
- I’ve moved 20 times, so don’t really consider myself from any one place. Instead, I tell people I’m “from the Navy”
- I celebrated my 50th birthday by climbing to the Crown of the Statue of Liberty in NYC
- Two recent accomplishments of which I’m proud: riding 240 miles across Austria on my bike (April 2016) and attending the Women’s March in Washington D.C. (January 2017)
- Currently training for my next bike adventure through the Czech Republic in September 2018
- Travel, porch sitting, reading and flowers are my jam – and I’m always up for spontaneous adventure!
If you’d like to get in touch, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org